🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crepe Paper Should Be illegal



I'm sorry, but I don't like crepe paper.  It's fine for decorating a high school gym for a special basketball game, but that's about it.

There's something about it that just creeps me out.  It stretches and tears and gets all whipper wapper.  It's not the 1990s anymore.  Crepe paper should just go away like permed hair and bangs that are teased up.

It's just one of my pet-peevs.  I don't know why.  Maybe because growing up, it was the "go to" decoration??? I don't know.  I just don't like it.

You can do sooo many things to decorate inexpensively but still look beautiful.  So at my grandparents' celebration, you won't find crepe paper, but you will find a collection of clear bottles, fresh flowers, twigs, photocopies of pictures, and some really good food.

I will post pics soon.

No comments: