🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, October 26, 2015

Polar Playscape

If you know me at all or have read my blog much, you know that I do.not.like winter at all. Winter and I are not friends. Snow is a four letter word to me. Partly, because I have a 19 mile commute.

But G, who is 5, loves loves loves Winter and snow and cold. That got me to thinking. So...

This weekend, I made a Polar Playscape. Wool Felt, all hand-stitched, snowflakes, a frozen lake, an extra large ice cave. This play mat measures approximately twelve inches by eighteen inches.

I had so much fun playing and staging the play mat. I mean, come on. Penguins, polar bears, snow hares, snow foxes, snowy owls, snowmen...the play possibilities are endless with this one!

Check it out and others at...
www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: