🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Weekends are for laundry

 My weekends are just as full as my weekdays.  I think that's true for most of us.  Yes, I tend to sleep in a little later on the weekends, but my to do list never seems to go away. In fact, my weekend to do lists are usually longer than my regular to do lists. (Yes, I make a lot of to do lists!)
 Weekends are, for me, a time to cram in ALL that stuff you need and want to do, but at the same time, at a more relaxed pace.  When my kiddos were younger, I always tried to do fun things on the weekend first then chore stuff later in the day.  Then, when they got a little older, I was the mom taxi, driving from game to game or shopping for that perfect dress.
Weekends are creative time for me.  I read and sew and craft and set up tiny scenarios of a mom trying to do laundry and her children take over :)  I look forward to the weekends - not because I don't love my job (I do! I really do!) - but because there's a more relaxed time table.  I just breathe and relax and focus.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: