🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 2016

Happy 2016!

2015 ended in a whirlwind for me. My Etsy shop Was sooo busy! I was seeing 12 to 15 hours a days! Orders are STILL coming in, but not as quickly. I am working on new items, but not in such a frantic pace. :)

I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged - nearly two whole months. I am sorry about that and will try to be better. A better blogger, a better wide and mother, a better maker, a better EVERYTHING. But mostly, a better Christian.

I sometimes get overwhelmed and pray then. But I need to also pray in the calm, in the peace, in good and bad times.

I am working on items for my Etsy shop every single day. My husband and daughter are driving different directions to find the specific fabric that I need. My high school senior is letting me brainstorm ideas with her (well, she is trapped in a car with me while I taxi her to and from basketball practices! But we will pretend that she is willing to listen hee hee!).

I have some news...but it has to wait just a little while.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: