🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter has come to Ohio

Winter has come to Ohio.

I was hoping that Winter might have forgotten to arrive all together this year but no such luck.

So...I decided to embrace Winter.

I made this Winter Forest set of five trees (available in my #etsy shop). I have so many ideas how to use these trees.

*Add to a train table to make a winter scene
*Add to a Dollhouse
*Add to any pretend woodland play
*make a centerpiece for a Frozen or polar party
*Add to a science area in the classroom with polar animals
*Add to the classroom block play for kiddos to act out winter scenarios
*make a mini winter village
*pair these trees with a winter or snow themed book to extend the learning

The play possibilities are endless.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: