🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, January 15, 2018

2018

 2018.
They say a new year, new start.  I am looking forward to many things in 2018 - like my upcoming trip to Europe - but, also, there are many things that I am NOT looking forward to at all. This year holds a lot of uncertainty for me - new creations in my shop, new job possibly, new beginnings.
 Any time there is a bigger issue, problem, or unknown, I tend to focus on the small stuff.  The details.  The things that make things special.  They say the devil is in the details, but I say God is in the details. He makes the good.
This year, I must decided if I am going to 'make a go' of my shop full time. I am right on the cusp of my little shop of imagination being able to support us financially.  It's a lot of work, but I love creating these play mats, peg dolls, trees, and wooden toys to spark imaginations.

The photos here in this post are creations that I had in my noddle for a while and finally brought them to fruition.  The Happy Camper Play Mat sold and is going to France this week.

I am over the moon happy with the people I have met through my shop and sending my toys all over the world.

Here's go a great 2018! I will take the bad with the good and trust that God has a plan.

Speaking of plans, I will be sharing plans for Space themed play.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: