🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Inspired by Childhood Playscapes

 Every summer (and l do mean every summer), my family of 5 would cram into a mid-sized car and trek from Ohio to Florida for summer vacation. I fell in love with the ocean, collecting shells, reading high tide low tide charts, combing the beach for treasures, etc.

Sometimes, I get homesick for the salty see breeze and the sounds of the surf. Two week vacations to Florida were a big part of my childhood.
When I think of Summer, I immediately associate it with water. That's where the inspiration for this playscape play mat developed - rooted in childhood memories.

Whether it's see animal play or pirates & treasure, the play possibilities are endless for this felt play mat new in my etsy store.  www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: