🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, May 22, 2015

Learning Resources Modern Preschool Math Counters

This morning has been a good one!

We visited the Johnny Appleseed Play Garden then happened upon an efuctional store called Oh, Know! Ahhh the smell of teacher supplies filled my nose and I was instantly blasted to the past when I was a preschool teacher on the hunt for new and amazing teacher stuff.

I used to love Going up and down the aisles of the teacher stores or leafing through pages of new education catalogs.

This morning, I discovered these Learning Resources Modern Preschool Math Counters. Not longer primary colors (can I get a Hallelujah for that!) they are colorful with modern shapes. So cool. They have people, dinosaurs, farm animals, zoo animals, bugs, transportation, and more. Yes, I bought some!

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: