🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, October 17, 2016

Making of a Harry Potter window display

 So...I think I need to preface this post by saying that I grew up watching The Princess Bride, Mannequin, Flashdance, etc. That being said, I grew up in a teeny tiny town (no traffic lights, 2 stop signs kind of small!) Growing up, I wanted to study ballet and decorate store Windows in New York city.
 Fast forward some years later, I was given the opportunity to decorate a Toystore window in my small city. Okay! This window will be for Halloween. I picked a Harry Potter Magical Menagerie theme.
 I have been working on the envelopes for weeks, hand addressing letters to the fictional characters. It was a lot of fun. We have a huge amount of Folkmanis puppets in the toy store to work with.
 I will post more when the window is finished. Wednesday is the target date for completion.
Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: