🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Say Cheese

 I spent most of the morning Saturday photographing some small friends.  They were very good models - sat nicely, used their manners, etc :)  but like most models, they didn't eat much.

 I took TONS of pics, because I had one of my cccrraazzyy ideas.
 So, if you would ask somebody about me, they would say...Mel loves kids. Mel is creative. Mel loves being Auntie Mel. And Mel sends a lot a lot a lot of cards. That pretty much sums it up.  My Grandma Helen always had a card for every occasion. People say that she kept Hallmark in business. Maybe that's where I get it.
 I decided to take pics of my etsy items (coming soon!) and make my own Valentines. Yep, that's what I said.  I am going to make my own Valentine postcards.
 I'll send them out to my nieces and nephews, friends, family.  Who doesn't love getting mail??? Especially when it's not bills or junk mail, right?
 This little bear might be my favorite. I'm a sucker for bears (yep, I went there!)
 I will do a whole post - maybe two - with the completed Valentines.  I am still editing and tweaking the pics.  I just discovered Picasa - sooo easy to use.

 Hello, little guinea pig!
Baby Chameleon is eating healthy.  I thought I needed to capture that.  Funny, right?  This baby chameleon is from Safari Ltd as are the fruits.  Perfect playthings for any child.

Oh, people also might say that I am a bit of a shutterbug!  I took about 200 photographs in a couple hours.  It was so fun.

I think this is a Super way to spend this Sunday.  While everyone else is watching the game, I'll be here.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
Mel

No comments: