🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Doc McStuffins Tea Party


 Big Blue Eyes simply loves Disney's Doc McStuffins.  It's super cute and well done.  It explains words like "symptoms" and "diagnosis" to kids in a fun way.  I saw this Doc McStuffins playset at a Disney Store in Cincinnati this weekend and knew we ad to have a Doc McStuffins Tea Party.
 Shhh!  It was a surprise.  I gave her an invitation before lunch and it said that there would be surprise tea party after nap on the front porch and to wear her doctor coat.  She was sooo excited.  I set it all up while she was napping.
 I bought flowers at Kroger - of course - they have the best selection.

 The placemats are giant bandaid - just scrapbook paper.  I made boo-boo berry muffins (aka blueberry) and feeling better banana chips.
 so yummy!


 After the tea party, Doc had to get everyone a bandaid.  Let me tell you, they don't make bandaids that small, so...I had to make some out of masking tape:)
 So cute!
 Yes, Littlest Pet Shop Chameleon and Wonder Pets' Ming Ming and a Schleich gorilla all needed check ups and bandaids.

No comments: