🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures Penguin and Chick

Imagine this.  A tiny, squeaky voice saying, "Oh my goodness! Look how cute that baby penguin is!"  You are smiling, aren't you?

With quality toys like Safari Ltd.'s Incredible Creatures Penguin and Chick, you really will smile.  The mama (or dad, not sure which!) Is about 5 inches tall.  It is very detailed and painted so carefully, so life-like.  I am amazed by their toys every single time.

I have used Safari Ltd toys in many capacities over the years as an early childhood educator, mom, Auntie, nanny, and community center arts teacher.  They are my 'go to' toys, because 1) Safari Ltd toys are always high quality, detailed, and well priced, 2) they have a huge selection of animals 3) their Too line have a theme to fit almost any theme you are looking for.

I do talk about Safari Ltd toys on my blog A LOT.  I am not getting paid to say these wonderful things (but wouldn't working at Safari be sooo fun?!), but they did send me 5 items to review. I only talk about products on this blog that I have used and played with and trust.  I trust the quality.  I know their values.  I love their toys.

I have an upcoming post of 101 Ways to Play with Safari Ltd.  Stayed tuned.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: